Peugeot 208 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,

Just joined and wondered if we had access to a workshop manual at all for the 13 plate 208?

·
Premium Member
162 Posts

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Ill defiantly be needing one of these so you'll have to let's us know if it works

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Having some problems with this but the ebay seller is being very helpful. Take note that you should not install programs like this on a networked computer. I had problems, not because of the program but because my network security protocols stopped a java applet from running. Once I disconnected from the network the program launched OK. I can now access the program but have encountered a problem with it accepting my VIN number which it needs to access the relevant Pug 208 files. This program provides massive detail for just about all Pugs going back many, many years. I suspect that this will be useful for those who own a number of Pug models.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
With the advice provided by the ebay seller (highly recommended) program works well now. Impressed by the detail. As I said before, would begood value for owners of multiple pug models. Noticed that singular 208 versions of this program is also available at less cost but couldn't say how much support you'd get from those sellers.
Edited by: esterhazy

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
It would seem all. You choose a model (208), 3 or 5 doors, and which engine from a list and that selects the correct info to display in sections (mechanical/body/etc). Today I was looking up removing the interior door trims to get at the OEM speakers which I want to replace. Even tells you the 'special' tool part number (it's a small plastic pry bar) to do the work. Not all sections contain work instructions but there is the full parts list and the diagrams are good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.