Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I'm looking for some wind deflectors for my 208 gti (16 plate). Everytime I look for them on ebay or amazon I find descriptions mention that not suitable for auto wing mirror cars.

Could anyone recommend any that are suitable for auto folding mirrors(in Channel preferably, not sticky ones.. If they exist) please?

Kind regards!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking for some wind deflectors for my 208 gti (16 plate). Everytime I look for them on ebay or amazon I find descriptions mention that not suitable for auto wing mirror cars.

Could anyone recommend any that are suitable for auto folding mirrors(in Channel preferably, not sticky ones.. If they exist) please?

Kind regards!
Hi
I have just fitted G3 wind deflectors to my GTI. No issues. £27.00 from Winparts. Arrived in three days.

·
Super Moderator
267 Posts
Hi.

Not really sure why they have said that as it makes no difference to these I suppose on some cars mirrors folding in could hit the deflectors but on the 208 you don't have that problem. Team heko are the most popular and I am very happy with mine there a great look on the cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi.

Not really sure why they have said that as it makes no difference to these I suppose on some cars mirrors folding in could hit the deflectors but on the 208 you don't have that problem. Team heko are the most popular and I am very happy with mine there a great look on the cars.
Happy days. As long as you got a set fitted. They do finish off the look of the car. Enjoy 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts