Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the car In to the dealers Monday so the body shop could respray a small mark that the dealer found when I collected the car. Tonight I collect the car and the bit they resprayed is all uneven and rough. Oh bring it back Friday they say, they can smooth that out. Checked round the car when I got home and some prat has Kerbed one of the alloys while it was there. To say I'm livid is an understatement.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Picked up my brand new GTI from the deal a couple of week ago - drive 1 Mile down the road - and a car on the opposite carriageway hit a piece of wood in the road. Hi my front apron and left a 2CM black scar - through the paint. GUTTED - but still haven't bothered .. just not sure about paint fixes.... so know how you feel.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Peugeot 207 was keyed during its first week, and I never did anything about because I convinced that the person who did it was local and knew me. Two years later it was keyed again, I suspect by the same person.

When I traded it in on the Passport scheme the dealer was not bothered, whereas another dealer wanted to drop the trade-in price £1000.

My next car was 'creased' by my neighbour carelessly reversing out of the space next to mine, during the first month of ownership. I never bothered with that either, even though it was bigger than the keying.

Frankly I think dealers must get used to cars with deliberate scratches on them. The Police certainly aren't bothered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts