Peugeot 208 Forums banner

What colour to pick.....

4K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  DaveGTi 
#1 ·
I am ordering my 5dr 1.4 Diesel Allure tomorrow as soon as my credit check comes back. I am really stuck on what colour to choose.

I do like the red, but have been told that red cars are more on insurance?! My insurance quote at the moment was just for a silver car, and the premium is exactly the same for what I'm currently driving (Corsa). So will it change if I go for a red one?

The other two options that I liked was the Shark Grey and the Morello Black (I think its called) Although it looks more of like a dark chocolate colour....... Does anyone have a picture of the Morello Black in 5dr that I could have a look at to compare, as the colours never look the same as on the website.

The blue looks pretty awful I think, it has a bit of a purple tinge to it which I really don't like. I didnt' really want to go for black/white as the last car I had was white and the one before it was black. Want something colourful but they don't really offer much options.....!

Thanks for helping me decide :)

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I did go for the Shark Grey :D It will be here within 3-4 weeks (end of September) so I'll be getting a 63 plate! Can't wait. Looks like it will be a bloody good upgrade from my Corsa, inside and out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.