Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what I have reader on here it's taking long because of extras and it factory order , having glove roof ,parking sensors and folding mirror but I,am sure it will be worth the wait. This is my first peugeot had renault up to now and first white car . Thank for the welcome to the site .

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Do you know if your car has been built yet?
I'm in the same boat though I did order about 2 weeks after you. I'm hoping to get it in the next fortnight but it just can't go quick enough!

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know if it,s built yet was given build date 19th November , but already had build date in October and 8th November I just want it now plus my road tax runs out end of this mounth and I don't want to tax it . I will phone them on Monday for an update , hope you get you're soon .

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Hi Ferrari I waited 6.5 weeks and having seen my car today, I can honestly say that were I to wait the whole 12 weeks It would still be worth it! Trust me

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hope you are right I'am just getting impatient for new car , maybe if I didn't have the extras I would have it by now really looking forward to glass roof . The touch screen was a big selling point as well as it looks good fingers crossed it won't be long now will post pics when I get it .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts