Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

It wasdisappointingwhen I heard that voice activation (forBluetooth) wasn't as standard like it it in the new fiesta (I know the titanium does).

To add to it the dealershipdidn'tgo through any optional extras despite me showing an interest and asking directly about some.

Soo Is it possible to get this fitted after leaving the factory, I am almost due my 1000 mile check so if no one knows on here I will ask them then.

Also has anyone else got it and if so what model have you got?

For the record I have a 1200 Allure.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I could be wrong, but to the best of my knowledge voice control is not available on any model.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as far as i understand from another thread. the button on the left indicator stalk was for voice activation. If anyone knows otherwise I would be interested to find out.
http://www.208ownersclub.co.uk/forum/left-indicator-stick_topic88_page2.html

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rubberball said:
Have just found the following on the Peugeot Website solooks like my earlier post was wrong

PEUGEOT CONNECT 3D MEDIA NAVIGATION (NG4) Address book and voice command integration
The above guide was written for software version ng4_D_R26b_R26.04Voice commandsThe voice command function is activated by pressing the ""˜Push to talk' (PTT) buttonwhich is located on the end of the indicator stalk (the left hand stalk above thecruise control stalk if present). Once pressed, a double bleep tone will sound whichmeans that the microphones are now on and ready for speech recognition.Below is a list of voice commands that are useful to know (press PTT and wait for

the acknowledgement beep before speaking):

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
If you look further down the thread according to CJ1045 the 208 doesn't have the NG4 software, so no voice control.
The only people who could really answer this is Peugeot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts