Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 71 years old in body, 40 in mind! more akin to cassette players than USBs. I have been transferring my CD collection onto a USB stick to play in my GTI. Why do some CDs transfer easily and others just will not transfer? any one help?

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
How many albums do you have on your USB?
Perhaps it is too many for your GTI.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi, how are you tranferring your CDs to your USB ? Do you get any error messages when you can't transfer your CDs ?

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have downloaded about 20 CDs onto my USB withno problems until now, plenty of space left for more.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Are they recorded at different sample rates?? Maybe the CD's in question causing an issue are different and your software does not recognise them, just a thought.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi the reason that some cd's copy and others don't could be down to copyright control as you may have copied some cd's to another device such as an mp3 player i know a friend of mine had similar issues when trying to transfer music to his phone which he had already copied to an mp3 player if you are using windows media player make sure in the rip music tab that the copy protect music box is unchecked i hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts