Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

First post so be gentle lol.

Just a quick one i was wondering if any one has had any problems with there USB input. Dont get me wrong it is great and once plugged in plays my music without any problems.

However the problem i do have is with the intial connection, I seem to get an error message when first conecting the USB stick along the lines of "Power problem please dissconnect all devices and try again". As i say this is a guide to the message as i cant remember the exact wording off the top of my head.

However the problem seems to go away after a bit of unplugging/turning off car/reconnecting, The USB finally connects but im not sure why it decides to work all of sudden and weather i have done something by mistake which has made the USB work. Once intail connection is established it is fine and can stay fine for weeks it is only when i unlug the stick

Have any of you guys experienced this and if so what was the problem, it just worries me one day it just wont connect at all and i love my music so this would be unthinkable lol
. If any one knows what the problem could be i will great fully accept any advice that comes my way.

Thanks again.

Ross

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I've already had problems with it. Mine has 2 USB connections and for one morning it kept deciding that it wouldn't connect on one of them, then the other. It seems to have stopped now. I guess it's because it's French and was having an off day!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers mate.

Did u get the message as I do then and same symptoms where it works fine once connected.

Might monitor it and bring it up at the 1000 mile check up.

Did the replacement USB take long to come in/ install.

Cheers. Ross.

·
Registered
33 Posts
It wouldn't connect at all, then when it did then it would disconnect again later. I was using the port to run a usb to phone though rather than a stick. Think it took 2 days to come in and was fitted in about an hour. Was almost a year ago so a little hazy lol.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks mate,

i think i will just wait and see it may be the stick not the car i think so i will leave it and see what happens. hopefully it wont get to a point where it wont connect as it has always managed it so far and once connected it is faultless even if the car is left for a few days just as long as u dont take the stick out.

i wonder what causes this message though.

Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts