Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyoneI just got my 208 GTI and everything else seems to work fine but I can`t get him to play any music from USB just no response at all I try different USB sticks ...formatted to FAT32 with just two songs in ... nothing just the car doesn'tsee the USB at all ...

Same thing with my I-pad ... nothing at all
When I put my phone on any of the 2 slots it charges and there is no problem with the power.

·
Registered
3 Posts
iPads wont work as they use a different amount of power to phones/usb. I havent tried a usb stick in mine but if the phone is charging I would suggest trying a different format on your usb stick or another stick.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I try at least 5 6 different sticks ... in the manual, it says it will only run if the format is FAT32 ... so don'thave the idea what to do ... as well it says that it runs ipod ... sorry I write ipad in my first post I meant ipod

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I'd have expected the iPad to work for music, if CarPlay is enabled, even if the car isn't providing enough power to charge it.

Not that you really want an iPad lying around in the front of the car.

In my experience (2016 car) CarPlay via USB is _the_ way to get your music (and the other phone functions like calls/texts) through the car system. Way more reliable than Bluetooth.

Bluetooth really is a big bag o' sh*te.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I try at least 5 6 different sticks ... in the manual, it says it will only run if the format is FAT32 ... so don'thave the idea what to do ... as well it says that it runs ipod ... sorry I write ipad in my first post I meant ipod
My usb plays in Hyundai Tucson but not my Peugeot 2008. Weird.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts