Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone upgraded their speaker system in their 208 yet? I'd particularly like to know how many speakers are in a Feline THP156 and what size they are. Also if you upgrade the speakers must you also add an amp?

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
You won't have to have an amp, I'v been looking at just replacing my oem speakers for some Pioneers at some point soon

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you determined the sizes for the 6 replacements? The tweeter in the splits at the front are most likely 25mm (1inch) but wonder what the larger speaker in the front is (mid-range?) and its size. Also the rear speaker, is it a two way or a woofer and what's its size?Saw a video on you tube that shows how you install Focal brand speakers in a 207. You take the entire door trim off, not just the speaker grills.

Edited by: esterhazy

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Anyone replaced their speakers yet? I'm looking at some vibe 3 way components but not sure how much space there is for the mini amp? Also what size are the mids in the door cards?

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have seen some posts here on the subject and on the Peugeot 208 Owners Club site that discuss this. One member went with Alpine and another Hertz 6.5 inch Splits. They mentioned that the crossover box ("miniamp" you mentioned?) fit well in the arm rest area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts