Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.My 208 is Allure 1.4 VTI 95.I am facing 2 problems:
1 - i can`t program door mirrors to move down along with reverse gear.I switch to reverse,select right mirror,tune it,after that release to neutral,but mirror does not go back to normal driving position,it remains down.
2 - i can`t double lock (deadlock) doors.I lock car with remote,and in 5 seconds i press again lock button.According to manual,turn signals must light for 2 seconds,but this doesn`t happen and i still can open doors from inside.
Can someone tell me if with his 208 these functions work?Maybe i make any mistake.
One more thing - in VEHICLE menu in ACCESS submenu i don`t have any option - is this normal?
Thank you in advance for your answers.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hi first the access menu is the same on mine. second I had a 308 ALLURE before I got my 208 which had reversing sensors and the garage told me the mirrors didn't move if you have sensors. third deadlocking try pushing the remote twiceimmediately and see if that works also try opening a window then lock the car keeping your finger on the lock button if the window doesn't go up and it doesn't deadlock I think you have got a trip to the dealers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello rubberball thank you for your answer.
1 - My 208 doesn`t have reversing sensors.Does with your 208 mirrors move down along with reverse gear?
2 - By twice pushing of lock button deadlock doesn`t work.By holding down of lock button windows go up,but doors doesn`t go deadlocked.Does deadlock work with your 208?
Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello rubberball how do you activate deadlock with your car?By pressing of LOCK button in 5 seconds after first press?If yes do turn signals go on for 2 seconds again?Did you try by yourself if deadlocking really works?I mean - please open drivers window,then deadlock car and try from inside to open the door.Thank you for your time and help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
deadlocking is fine on mine, just press the lock button twice

you said a couple of times that you press the second time in 5 seconds, its within 5 seconds, ie press it second time straight after first

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello,sorry for delay.Yes i mean this - double press within 5 seconds.Sillysod,does turn signals go again on for 2 seconds on second press of lock button?Did you check by yourself,that car is deadlocked?Mean someone inside car to try to unlock it after deadlocking.And can you help about my question for side mirros - does with your 208 they move down along with reverse gear?

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Hi BogiIf you sit in the car yourself and double lock it you shouldn't be able to open the door. my indicator lights go on for 2 secs on the second press. my mirrors do not move when I engage reverse.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you very much rubberball for your help.About side mirrors - did you tune them at first?Mean to engage reverse,to put mirror selector left/right mirror and to tune mirror?And after that to check if mirror doesn`t go back to normal position after you release to neutral,or engage to first.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Today i got answer from dealer - Allure modification does not have deadlocking and moving mirrors along with reverse gear.These extras are available on Feline only.But for Bulgaria Feline is not available - highest is Allure.So - no joy...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts