Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi....
Good day to you all.can I ask if other are having issues with the Traffic Alerts/Messages working. When I first got my car 2012, Traffic alerts worked just fine, if anything I got to much information, then I had a fault with my Media Unit that stopped the satnav from working, the unit was replaced, and ever since I get no Traffic messages, I don't mean TA messages, My Satnav when I first got the car had no Full Postcode search but the replacement unit does "a Plus".
My partner picked up her new 2008 last weekend and that to had no Traffic Alerts/Messages when viewed through the media unit....

Be interested to hear if other's are suffering the same, and if anyone witha Satnav that does not have full postcode searchbut has a working Traffic system...

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I don't have satnav so I can't help sorry.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Likewise, I don't have SatNav just the basic touchscreen which gives me the occasional TA from a local radio station. Luckily these are very infrequent but do interrupt my USB music. In my previous car they only interrupted the radio not the CD or AUX inputs.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Nicky - did you can switch off the traffic announcements all together? From the radio screen press info and deselect it from the menu.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi...The Traffic AlertsI am talking about is not the TA via the radio but a function of the Satnav, before the unit was replaced with a newer unit I could see what Traffic issue where around me, and when using the Satnav to get me from A to B it would inform me of any issues on route and offer a different route around the hold-up...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After almost 6 monththe fault may have been fixed, so I have been told the New Media Unit that have Sat-Nav running are not compatible with the Traffic System. I believe a Software update and a couple of other changes "don't know what these othersjust yet"has re-solved the issue..My partner has just picked up a new 2008 that's suffering the same issues, should be easy to have these sorted now a fix has been found....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts