And is goin back tomorrow morning to be
sorted. Just wondering when its sorted will the
screen be the same or is it going to have a different
layout?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Hey again thanks for replying to my post I actually do not have sat nav in my current touch screen but because of the inconvienence was wandering if Peugeot would install it alongside with the new screen I am waiting on. Did Peugeot / your dealership give you any indication as to how long the new screen would take to arrive. The gps fault is an absolute nightmare in the morning having to constantly click it away multiple times. The sooner I get a new screen the better.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Yes, they gave me an indication,..... I've got a call today that they got the unit earlier than they thought and I could come by.
Replacement only took 15 minutes. But apparently they only replace the screenitself. Firmware and my settings remained intact. I don't give you much hope for the installation of the satnav. It's not just the software that's different but also theantenna base, wires and the screen between theref-counterenspeed-counterthat's different.

Tomorrow I'll know if it has helped.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't have the GPS fault but on frosty mornings my touch screen has been going crazy. It randomly changes radio stations itself like someone is using the screen until the car warms up. It's booked in for inspection in just over a week.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.