Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the new 13 plate 208 Active (1.2 Vti) and I believe I just have the basic touchscreen with no GPS, additional apps etc. I only have bluetooth/usb/phone/radio.

I was wondering if it was actually possible to get the upgraded touchscreen (software?) as I wouldn't mind having all those additional apps, etc.

Any help on this would be great, thanks.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
My Dealer in Australia has just updated my touch screen system software (if that is what you want). If you want to add GPS, etc, can't advise but it would be great if there was an upgrade path for touch screen functionality.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
the GPS is a seperate box.to my knowledge there is a box which is the standard system. Dont know on how to update this.
The GPS box is a seperate box with an SD-card where you are able to update. I do believe this box also are prepared for other features.
Maybe these boxes are different for the contries.
This is the navigation product for Denmark;
AXIONANV2015EU

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
I'm surprised that Peugeot hasn't partnered with a multinational GPS brand like TomTom, Magellan or Navman, or even better, give the buyer a choice. All that is really needed in the car is the satellite receiver (which I have had in my smart phones for years now) and a SD card slot so you can install the map software of your choice. Wouldn't buyer choice be a nice thing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts