Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I have a couple of silly questions, sorry to sound such an idiot

Is it possible I can set the radio so it doesn't come on automatically every time I switch the ignition on?

Also can I use any type of usb / memory stick to store my music on for example sandisk or kingston data traveler?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Hi first yes any type of memory stick works fine and if you download the artwork of the MP3 music you put on it it displays on the screen which looks very nice! Second I think the only way of stopping the radio or music playing when you turn the ignition on is to turn the sound to zero before you turn the ignition off Hope this helps

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, Sorry to jump in here but, is there a size limit to what USB stick you can use? I ask because I have no problems with an 8gig sandisk stick but when I try to use my 32gig sandisk stick nothing happens. The yare both formatted in FAT32, using the same type of mp3 files ect..

·
Registered
5 Posts
mrhyde1969,

I am using a 32gb USB stick formatted in FAT32. I don't know what the limit is, or if there is a limit, but the capacity isn't your issue, nor is the formatting of your USB.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts