Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to turn the screen off, but there doesn't seem to be an option. I have seen it before, but can't remember if it was on my current 208 or previous one. Been all through the settings etc. with no luck. Does anyone know how to do it, or if on later models it is no longer possible.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Not possible to turn of on either pre or post facelifted models. I have had both.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You can 100% turn off . Go in the settings from main and press turn off screen... screen goes black and comes back on when you touch it

·
Registered
12 Posts
So iv been trying to turn off my screen because i had battery issues and knew that wasnt helping automatically turning on everytine you put the key in and checked everywhere on how to do it and i kept finding the same instructions everywhere which was to go into settings and goto screen settings and it should be there! well it is sort of but it doesnt work no matter how bright or dim i select it made no difference so useless anyway iv found out how to do it myself and its this way goto menu and press at the very top of the screen and a new menu comes up for entering driver profiles of which you can set up 3 drivers in that menu there is a screen on off setting which instantly turned it off until retouching the screen and it comes back on so anyone one else having the same issue following all the online pdf instruction books try and having no success follow my way cos you obviously have the same model as mine which obviously differs from the ones referred to in the manuals ... hope this helps a few people .oh i havnt as yet found a way to kill the bloody thing totally as yet which is stupid in my opinion but hey ho .. will post photo's shortly on above mentioned info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts