Peugeot 208 Forums banner

Touch screen and head unit removal

38K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Mox34 
#1 ·
This is a guide to remove the touch screen and heat unit.

So you will need:

Torx T15
Plastic prizing tools.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

First off you need to be very carful when doing this, the chance of braking the touch screen is extremely high but as long as you're carful you'll be fine.

1. Use the prizing tools in the corners of this panel.

2. You can see the clips you're trying to undo here. Once undone lift up and off.

3. Undo this connector.

4. First remove these two screws(green)T15. Then undo clips(blue).

5. Take off these two connectors and store screen somewhere safe.

6. Remove all four screws. T15. Then remove panel.

7. Lastly remove these final two T15 screws.

8. Pull out and disconnect. That's your lot.

To replace do in reverse

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hold no responsibility for you damaging your car. This is how I did it and no damage accrued whilst I was doing it.

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi, I have 208 2013 1.4 e-HDI , want to upgrade with SATNAV and mirror link .

I got one ebay , I afraid my car does not come with GPRS ant. shall universal one would work?

Also how much it would cost to code?

and if I don't code what will happen. will car not start and drive or give wrong data e.g. MPG etc

#9 ·
Hi does anyone know what colour I have to swap over in the harness to put back in the original stereo in my 2013 208 as I'm upgrading to a touch screen five door 208 currently I have a three door hatchback with a pioneer stereo in but had to get someone to switch a wire that holds the memory but I need to switch that pin back onto the place it was in before so I can place the original stereo back in help needed urgently

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.