Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day to you all. As some of you may now know I'm pretty handy when it comes to motors. I originally started off on the Vauxhall scene doing repairs, painting and modifying to all models (mainly the D's).

So I'm spreading out and offering my services to the people of this forum too. Things seem to be picking up more and more on here and soon there will be people wanting modding doing, brake pads and maybes their servicing if they are not bothered about a book stamp and tbh I don't really like garages ripping off fellow members on the forum.

So anything you need, just ask. Anything can be done from supplying parts and vinyl wrap to painting parts and major repairs such as timing belts/chains and fitting new clutches, all in your view so you know the work is done correctly and to a high standard.

Here's some snaps of work I have done.

I could be on forever uploading photos so for other pictures and all the reviews just click below. I also apologise if any cannot be seen due to my photobucket account issues which has now been sorted. If you wish to see any more photos just ask.

Click here

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Wow , a man of many talents there Duffy ...
Great work you have posted up & I'm sure everyone on here appreciates your kind offer of help ...

At some point soon I will be crossing your palm with silver to get some bits painted ..
Once again thank you

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No worries pal. Im sure something can be arranged.

And also just to note, everything on my car was done by me apart from the roof wrap and exhaust.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another couple of happy chappy's from todays exhaust exchange.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wheee aye! Gotta whack the golfer warmers on in the chilly weather

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Slow at the moment mate working 24/7, need to get the car off the road really to do a few body work bits, just sorting a 321mm disc upgrade with brembo 4pots and the braided lines now iv got the spacers on. U managed to get much time on yours now

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing at all buddy. Resprayed my back bumper. Still need to do door then I'll be happy with it once again and ill give it a detail. Atm I get home from work to do more work for customers till late at night and same again on weekends. Makes it harder thay while I'm workimg my lass needs to go places and use the car.

Can't turn money down though

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Another bumper job done. Stripped down, painted and plastic welded back together.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pictures of the finished peice for the MG ZR. Example of the smoothing I do. Plastic welded, filled with a small skim to get the shape 100 percent right and then painted

1 - 20 of 21 Posts