Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen as though nearly every other thread has turned off subject I'd thought id stick this up. Talk about what you wish (obviously within the rules and no rudey dudeys). Questions for others, how your days been etc etc

So first off, anyone else fed up with anything? Everyone loves a rant!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been up since 5.30, drove to Carlisle, done 3 services, a PDI and then got back home for 6.30. We are really really busy atm and its great! Time flies by!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Sales meeting on a Friday, so gotta be at work an hour early. Found somewhere in Norwich that's going to wrap my car and water transfer wrap some bits :)

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. What price? I can get mine done for 900 like but would have to strip everything off myself. Not the water transfer/dipping though. Have a look on youtube at how they do it. It is pretty interesting

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
3 hours left at work with the sun blasting through the window, all i wonna do it take the car out fridays drag so bad. £900 is good for a full wrap, water transfer is wkd but driving round with half the car missing is crap lol

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I'm only having the underside of the spoiler and fog light surrounds wrapped, plus my mates DS3 roof and fog lights wrapped. For both cars it's costing £150

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
When I've moved house next month, I'll have space for a second car, so will have a company car to use while I'm having bits wrapped.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
£185 for my roof. I dare say I feel like the guy off eurotrip when on his visit to Amsterdam, walks into the wrong'massage parlour

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha! Going for me cash back tomorrow. Found the bolts on ebay, locking bolts in euro car parts and the spacers are on ebay too however as I said before my work colleague can make them so a little trip to his workshop soon may be in order.
This guys work is amazing! Builds mini steam engines from raw material and is an electrical genius. Has more equipment in his garage than most businesses and can even cast parts such as manifolds etc in his back garden! Best engineer I believe I will ever meet

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Lol euro trip classic, iv looked at wraping mine just cant bring myself to break up the white lol. Duffy what size spacers u got 2 run? That guys workshop must be like heaven haha

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is! Makes special one off parts for friends etc as its just a hobby of his. He can literally do anything.
I originally ordered 10mm all round but after the
up they couldn't actually get 10mm so I ended up with 12mm but seen as though I'm returning them tomorrow I may go 15mm back 12mm front

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well ive been off here for a few days now and no action! (Apart from me getting my teeth knocked out!)

On the plus note, bank holiday weekend! Means modding time! Just got a load of KGW colour paint (blue for mine) so gonna have a fiddle with the interior and the front grill.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Duffy said:
Well ive been off here for a few days now and no action! (Apart from me getting my teeth knocked out!)
Do tell , we've seen the pics & the fix ........ Great job by the way !!
Do you do your own dentistry too ??

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very upsetting mate. Two brothers shouldn't be rolling about in blood how we were. My teeth knackered and his face in a bad way too. Glad it happened in a way. Made us realise how much we actually love and care for each other. It had been boiling up for a while and just hit the tipping point.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
Soz to hear the bad pal , but I'm glad som good came of it !!
Hop it stays good from now on

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah it has. Wounded about me teeth though. Were in very good nick till now. Had braces when I was younger. Bottom ones are a bit wonky but top are (well were) perfect with a slight discolouration due to coffee and past smoking. I suppose you can tell unless you look closely as the fillings are slightly whiter. Maybes an excuse to be slightly gay and get em whitened

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ive noticed you get up far too early!

Either that or your a dirty stop out and just crawling through the door early morning!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts