Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone... has anyone mounted the heko deflectors? I would like to see some pictures of them mounted before purchasing since i found them only online. Thanks for any help and happy Easter.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The cheapest ones I've seen so far are from http://www.e-heko.com/en/Marka_Model/PEUGEOT_208/4fe8219b37629.html?cg_4=18801 a bit cheaper than the ones I've seen on ebay..
I've just ordered from them.. I think you would be able to see pictures there of what they might look like on the 208. I know that this link has a pic of a car that looks like mine, so I can see what the wind deflectors might look like when I get to put them on my car.

Just to say, I ordered from these guys when I had a 308. The deflectors were sent out to me in no time at all..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the pictures probably i will go for the heko ones because i don't really like the transaparent ones.I will wait a little longer though maybe someone puts pictures up because the ones on the heko website are not that good. Thanks everyone for the replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts