Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Read Only
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This does not work correctly in my 208 Intuitive. It works sporadically; sometimes the local Heart interrupts reasonably consistently, but other journeys can go for 200 miles without one TA. I have been told that there is nothing wrong and it is working according to specification. Does anyone know or able to advise what that specification is?

TIA

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi Snowcat, there is a very good description of the TMC specification on Wikipedia. I do get occasional TA announcements although this usually happens while I am using a USB flash drive rather than the radio itself. I find this extremely annoying as my previous car's CD player only gace traffic announcements when I was actually listening to the radio not when I was playing a CD. I seem to recall I got my first TA after about three months of driving my 208.

·
Read Only
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that. Peugeot are telling me that their system is different to others and that I cannot expect to get the same regular announcements as I did in other cars. They say that my car is working to their specification. I have asked for a copy and will be interested to see if they can provide.

I was interested in your experience and will have to experiment on mine. Thanks for the input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts