Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else had this warning appear ?
I've only got 600 miles on the clock - so far i've had 2 lots of "Gear Box Fault have Vehicle Repaired" whilst driving the car (got stuck in 2nd gear for about 30 seconds)

And 3 lots of System Faulty when going to start the car in the morning

Took it in to the dealers who advised the car had to re-learn the gearbox ? Got it back yesterday - and this morning had the system faulty message again.

I can foresee trouble ahead

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally worked out the system faulty message was related to outside temperature - appeared on start up when temperature was in the minuses.

Dealer replaced the ICE screen - no problems since - I have though had on very brief Gear Box fault message - but it went away after about 10 seconds.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I have had the touchscreen in my car replaced about four months ago and today the fault I had the screen replaced for in my car came up on the screen again. The fault is displayed saying no gps error. I have booked this in to my peugeot dealership next week. It seems to happen in cold weather. I am even contemplating having the sat nav installed to prevent this error. The service guy I spoke to on the phone advised me this was possible for a few hundred pounds.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts