Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I was cleaning my car today and noticed quite a lot of stone chips on my bonnet.
I'm not talking about 1 or 2 but more like 20! Has anybody else got the same problem?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I have one or 10 aswell. Going to do them this weekend along with the damage on the rear. Scratch on the wing. Dent in the boot oh and not forgetting the scratch on the door after my friend dropped his phone against it

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think you're right Dave about the angle, I wont bother painting them because touch up paint really sticks out, plus they will come back again anyway!

Duffy, sounds like you have had a bit of bad luck!

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Yep, same here! Some toward the nose others further back. They stand out quite a bit after it's been washed too. :( Also have a few scratches on the rear bumper where someone went into the back of me and on the driver side door where someone opened their car door against mine. Given up trying to keep the paintwork immaculate now!

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
kaibaboy said:
I think you're right Dave about the angle, I wont bother painting them because touch up paint really sticks out, plus they will come back again anyway!

I have pal. Just waiting for my lass to curb the alloys then im through with it all. Trading it in for a X reg fiesta

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Someone took a chunk out of my back bumper 2 weeks ago :( painted it and buffed it now, but it will need a respray in the end! Easier to get a new car...

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Duffy said:
kaibaboy said:

I have pal. Just waiting for my lass to curb the alloys then im through with it all. Trading it in for a X reg fiesta

LOL, are there any X reg's about?? I would of thought they are all in the scrap yard in the sky! TBH i have been a Ford head for the last 10 years, my last car being a Fiesta ST 58 plate but i must admit the GTi is so much better. I test drove the new ST which was like driving a forklift comfort wise! The suspension was tighter than a nun's **** and that was enough to make me swing for the GTi.

Better build quality as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts