Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all I have the Peugeot 208 Allure and I am getting the rear spoiler fitted soon. The parts have been ordered and I am waiting for them to arrive. I was wandering have any other forum members had the rear spoiler fitted and what your thoughts are ?

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Car not due till end May time. I am considering adding a spoiler

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The car is nice I love mine it will be worth the wait. What model are you getting? I have the allure model.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Mine is a 1.2 VTI Allure in Rioja Red. I have added electric folding mirrors and Technical Grey wheels.

I have a 207 VTI Sport at the moment, 60 reg in Thorium Grey which I fitted a genuine Peugeot spoiler to. I am looking to sell privately, it has done nearly 19,000 miles and is like new.

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
I think a genuine Peugeot spoiler is over £400 fitted, but I think you can buy a kit in primer for about £280. It comes with a new brake light and heavier duty gas struts, to carry the additional weight.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am having the official peugeot spoiler fitted although it was quite dear once the part is sprayed and fitted the total cost came to £777. It does finish the car off nicely though.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
My 208 is going in on the 18th 19th to have a spiller fitted frow Peugeot but it got to be fitted at a body shop it going to take 2 days to fittet and the boot struts have to be changed to can not what to see it on

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
I got the official spoiler from the peugeot dealer thrown in with the deal but not sprayed or fitted! I had it sprayed virtual blue and fitted for £70! The spoiler is a must have!

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
The spiller looks really good can not what to see my spiller on have you got 17" wheels on yours I've got 17" wheels on mine to

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
No with my alloys being 18" there's no room to spare under the wheel arch but they make it look low to the ground, I'm really pleased with it there's not much more I would do

1 - 20 of 28 Posts