Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

Wondering if anybody has any experience changing the speedo dials?

My 208 Active has the standard dials with the red stalk things (Can't think of the name for them?!) and the standard digital speedo in the middle. Would love to upgrade to the all white version. Would especially like the digital reading for the fuel and oil I've seen on some international cars (I'm from the UK).

Any advice on what to buy and what would be needed to change this if it is at all possible would be great.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes!! I've been wondering for ages about that video and how cool it would be to have that dash. I wonder would it be a simple plug and play?

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Hi James
after trying to make contact with the guy from you tube, I have just had an e-mail back.

"Hi Colin

The dash screen I have fitted
into my208 is the 12""�tft panel from a Citroen c4 Picasso
2013+.

The smeg plus has a 2nd video
output which provides GPS map on the 12""� screen. I used diagbox to activate all
the features on my 208.

I was really please with the
result but did take much time to finish ""“ cutting into the dashboard was most
difficult.

Some more work on the plate
around the screen touch of need, but almost done!

This is the list of
what I've done so far

C4 picasso ""“
12""�screen
308 T9
- Smeg + and screen
308 T9 - Blind spot montiroring
308 T9
- Automatic parking Bay assist
308 T9
Denon hi-fi system

Best
regards

David"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh wow, that sounds like way too much effort lol! I'd have to pay somebody to do that which would likely cost an arm and a leg. Back to original plan of just upgrading it with another 208 dash. Thanks for looking into that Colin!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
How did you get on? I have a gt line dash but was thinking of changing to a gti dash with the red outer rings, if I did would my mileage come across from my old unit? Would it upset the smeg+? It’s a 2016 car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts