Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
just to let you all know that speed cameras can be added to the sat navs in the Peugeot 208. its a really good addition to the sat nav warns you of the things in good time in a audio and visual way even when youhave thehead unit in mute it warns you and its a bargain at£26.00 a year you are notified by email when a update is available and you just download it to ausb memory stick and it updates, job done.

My pug is a 1.6ehdi 3 door feline in rjoca red gti colour and its brill..

p.s I do not condone speeding. bye for now. puggyman208

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello i've just got a new 208 and it has a sat nav but no speed camera softwear. Where do you go to get the softwear for it.
Thank you nikki

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Nikki,
this is where you go for the speed camera updates.

please read the instructions carefully before you buy, its really easy to do.
http://www.navigation.com/homepage/peugeot-eu/en_GB/GBP/.

you will need to input your 208 model and year.

regards Puggyman208.

any problems give me a shout.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hiya
Thank you so much I went to the site etc and now have the Risk Areas on my sat nav. It was easy like you said

A Big Thank You

Nikki. x

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Nikki,
No problem, glad to help.

Regards Puggyman

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's very easy to do...... just put your stick in the USB port on the car.... I just bought a single download for 7.99 Euros (about £6.85 at current exchange).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep, did the manual install on mine and it works fine. In the installation guide, the appendix that describes the manual process is not right for the 208 Touchscreen. You simply need to extract the .zip file contents to the USB flash drive, such that there is a single folder called SMEG_UPG on it, with all the contents within it. Stick it into the Touchscreen USB socket with the engine running and follow the instructions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts