Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

With my feline spec, ive found that the speaker system is very week to say the least. I cant even put it past 16 without the bass completely being distorted.This is after Ive set the levels to minus to the settings page.
My last car was an RCZ, Am I just expecting to much?

MrBeard

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Hi we also got rid of an RCZ for our 208's. I never really rated the stereo speakers in the RCZ and have to admit there not any better in the 208. My problem is mainly when someone is speaking , one of the speakers really vibrates .

·
Registered
9 Posts
It's rubbish compared to the system that was on the 207! We only had a 4 speaker system on a 3 door S (2 tweeters and 2 main speakers) and that provided deep and powerful bass! The 208s's system can't handle it. Now we've got a 5 door Active with the bass turned up to +7 (it turned all the way up to +9 on the 207) and it's nothing compared to the old car. The lack of bass means you need to turn the music up to something like 22 for it to give you anything! This isn't helpful when you're stuck in traffic with the music blasting out and everyone staring! Bring back the proper speakers Peugeot!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts