Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my GTI on 15/01/2014 and have today been contacted by the dealer confirming build date of 02/02/2014 so my question is how long until I take delivery (from your experience) given this build date.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
sorry I can't help with the waiting time . .

but congrats on the order , I hope the wait is not too long

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered mine at the beginning of August, had to be built in October, was built in Novemeber and at beginning of December arrived from France to dealer in Czech Rep. ;-) Took about 2 or 3 weeks to deliver ;-)

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If the build goes as planned then on 02/02/2014 I should have it by the end of Feb or early March.
Bet something go's wrong!!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's not about right or wrong, it's about spec ;-)

Mine is white, Alarm, JBL, Navi, CD player... And had to wait one more month :-(

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine's standard in white so hopefully it'll be pretty quick.
Fingers crossed as I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve which isn't good this far off!!!

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Think I'll be guided by the delivery date closer to the time.
If it's late February I'll prob wait a few days for th 14 plate but if it's mid February I prob couldn't wait knowing it's there.
I have a private plate to put on it at some stage so would prob just get the dealer to put it straight on and it won't matter then!

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
It'll come quickly if you've no awkward extras like panoramic roof, I would have thought......

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I was advised by the dealer that it takes 13 weeks from order to delivery. I ordered mine 06/11/13, pick up on the 01/03/14 but only because I want a 14 plate!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered My 208 GTi prestige in Shark Grey last Saturday (8th June)been told it wont be ready till at least September. quite shocked by the length of time I'm going to have to wait, That's like 15 weeks. Got offered another colour for £300 off.Wanted it in the blue like you can get in Australia or South Africa shame they don't do the blue in the uk.
Only bonus is I'll get a new 64 reg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts