Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just thought id say hello as ive just ordered a white 208 GTI (12/01/2014).

Any idea's how long they normally take to delivery?

I can't wait for it and was really impressed with the performance/fuel economy that I got on the extended test drive. I also looked at the Fiesta ST however the GTI felt a much more premium product with all the standard kit it comes with.

Only disappointment was that I wanted heated seats but they are no longer an option on new builds sue to the lack of orders previously.

I've ordered some £16 jobbies off ebay which have had good reviews for the odd couple of months in the year that you'd actually need them!

I come from a Fabia VRS MKII (Which was good from a performance point of view but I could never get away from the 'detached' feeling of the DSG system so I traded up for a Seat Ibiza FR CR143 which has been ok for 18 months.

My mileage to work has greatly reduced so it was time for another change (that and I get itchy feet around 18 months of ownership) so that's where the GTI comes in.

Hope its worth the change!!!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
To be fair, I don't think I have at all missed heated seats in my GTI. The center of my seats are cloth, so they don't get cold.

Mine took about 2 months to build, but I did then wait another month to get the new reg.

The fiesta gets the best reviews for drivability, but it just looks like a zetec s and didn't get me at all excited.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts