Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm soon to be the proud owner of a 208 1.2 Active in Oasis Blue and cannot wait!

Has anyone here used the bluetooth with a Nokia Lumia Windows Phone? If so did it work ok for calls, music etc?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Hi,Welcome to the site!

No sorry I'm not familiar with the Windows Phone platform (I'm an iphone user) but I would imagine, or hope at least, that the system is compatible with the big providers, Microsoft, Apple, Google etc.

Two weeks is good for delivery, keep us updated with that! We're still only growing at the moment - not too many on the road yet (I've still not seen any!) but keep popping back and post up some pictures as well.

Anything else, just ask and eventually we might be able to build up some good Q&A's.

Cheers
Dan

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers Dan,

Will be sure to let the site know if there are any issues with the system. I've only seen one 208 (in Virtual Blue) on the road so far on my regular commute route, think it was the one I test drove so was probably being driven by one of the guys from the dealership.

Was very impressed with the delivery time, was told it's because the 1.2 Active is likely to be the most popular model so they've got stocks of them already. Will be back with some pics early next week. :)

Steve

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Picked it up today, not had chance to drive it much yet but love it so far! In case anyone wonders Windows Phones (like the Nokia Lumia 900) seem to work perfectly with the touchscreen and bluetooth. Very easy to set up, and so far tested contacts, calling and music streaming.

Will post some pics when it's fine enough to take some!

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
I think you can write off this week then, weather been terrible for us today

Thanks for the update on the Windows Phone front - good to know there are no issues.

Enjoy it when you manage to get out and keep popping in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts