Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I'm not sure about this one. The scream was quite scary really, don't think I want to be hearing that
every time the horn is pressed. I'd like to bet it will get much worse.Also I don't know if there is an issue
with the law about the sound being a "Horn"
Perhaps if it was a secondary device then that may work. Perhaps not. Think I'll sit on the wall.
I must admit, when it received the email from Pug, I thought it was a good idea. I fact I quite liked
The "DingDong in the video" and thought it would be nice to use the horn without the aggression normally
associated with it. However, that scream is quite alarming, and to have something like that as your
only audible signal is quite wrong, I think. Imagine trying to toot a blind person.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Jonjak said:
I'm not sure about this one. The scream was quite scary really, don't think I want to be hearing that
every time the horn is pressed. I'd like to bet it will get much worse.Also I don't know if there is an issue
with the law about the sound being a "Horn"
Perhaps if it was a secondary device then that may work. Perhaps not. Think I'll sit on the wall.
I must admit, when it received the email from Pug, I thought it was a good idea. I fact I quite liked
The "DingDong in the video" and thought it would be nice to use the horn without the aggression normally
associated with it. However, that scream is quite alarming, and to have something like that as your
only audible signal is quite wrong, I think. Imagine trying to toot a blind person.
Are you joking?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts