Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Im right in saying that the service interval for GTI is 1YR/16000 miles?
Just wondering if anyone signed up for any service deals when purchasing their GTI?

If so can you let me know how much and for how many services?

Also does anyone have an idea of the one off cost for a service of the GTI as im not sure if its worth me signing up and paying for 3 services for example as I tend to change cars every 18 months/2 years.

Hope someone can help with some costs/advice.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Best thing to do is ring around your most local dealerships and get some quotes. Then just play them off against each other

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I thought it was 1 year or 20000 miles. Got my 3 yr Service plan thrown in with the deal in the end :)

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I obviously didn't barter as well as I thought
Got it for £16,400 though which wasn't bad.
If you had a better deal feel free not to tell me!!!!
˜

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I won't tell you the price then, but I did get, 3 yrs service, paint protection, watch, bluetooth speaker, two tanks of fuel, decals, heated seats, armrest, sat nav, park assist, Black Alloys free and a few hundred pounds off the base price.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nooooooooooo!
Ha ha
I'll have to get some tips next time.
Really excited now though looking forward to the new motor.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome
I know there's a mpg thread but while I've got you what sort if mpg are you getting if you don't mind me asking?
Most of my journeys will be stop start 5 mile journeys with a bit of 'fun' thrown in.
Also do you use unleaded or super?

Cheers in advance.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I'm using super at the moment - seems really heavy on fuel, but I am not gonna look at it till I have done at least 1000 miles, need to let everything settle down. Will let you know.

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
My GTI has now done 3,000 miles and is loosening up nicely, I have tried both Shell petrols and it runs better on super, definitely more go.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just wondering if anyone has paid for a service yet?
How much did you get it for?

Just so I know what sort of deal to look for when looking at service package when I go to sort all the finance in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
I have been instructed to service every 1 year or 10000miles. Have also taken out the monthly payment option with my dealer to ease the pain its somewhere in the region of £16 per month. Safe driving:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts