Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! My name is Pedro and I'm from Portugal.

Just got my peugeot 208 Active 1.4HDI last friday, and reading the owners manual came across something that could be very usefull, Selective Unlocking.

On the touch screen (as they tell you to do) on the configuration menu inside vehicle settings menu, I clic on Acess icon and there isn't any option to configure Selective unlocking.

It's a option only in Allure, or it's something they're working on?

Can anyone activate Selective Unlocking?

thanks!

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
Not on my new Allure and not even listed as an option on the vehicle specification, but it is in the handbook. (page 45)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's why I was asking.

On hadbook there says that you can activate it, and there's a menu on the touch screen that says Acess, by it has no options in there.

I'll have to go to thecar dealership and speak to peugeot to see if there's an update or not.

Thanks
exmgzr

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
I would be interested to know how you get on.
Please let us know on here.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Just checked mine, same selections but no option. I will ask tomorrow when I visit with my broken seat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
So, any news?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know anything yet, didn't had the time to visit my dealership.
I'll try to go on Monday, because I think I need to do to do software update. Somehow I could see my software version and it says that's from September 2012 and I bought my car in March 2013.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have the supposedly latest firmware from 01/2013, and it does not have possibility to manage selective unlocking, the option is just an empty menu slot... :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts