Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Awaiting delivery of my 208 Feline (e-HDi 115) 5 door version.

It's a company car (leased via work - NHS) and was ordered on 1st Feb ... I've no idea how long it's gonna take.

The only extra I added was rear parking sensors.

I was wondering if I would get the Sat Nav / DAB Radio upgrade which is mentioned in the Feb spec list ... I won't be disappointed if it's not there ...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to many happy, and economical, miles of driving around Glasgow - mainly work !!!

I plan to be visiting the site regularly ... lots of interesting reading so far !!!

By the way, I've asked for white !!!

Cheers,

Stevo ...

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi stevo,
I'm a newby too,

I've had my feline for 2 weeks now what a great car, I've got the 3 door feline 1.6 ehdi in rjoca red the gti colour ' fully loaded ,full leather,sat nav, alarm,reverse sensors, mine did not come with the dab radio, but its brill.

Regards puggyman208

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
puggyman208 said:
Hi stevo,
I'm a newby too,

I've had my feline for 2 weeks now what a great car, I've got the 3 door feline 1.6 ehdi in rjoca red the gti colour ' fully loaded ,full leather,sat nav, alarm,reverse sensors, mine did not come with the dab radio, but its brill.

Regards puggyman208

Hey puggyman208 ...

Sounds lovely ... Rioja Red was my original choice, but didn't look quite right on a 5 door ... I think it well suits the 3 door version ...

You must have got one of the last 3 door Felines ... Tell me, did you pay extra for Sat Nav?

Any pics ???

Cheers,

Stevo ...

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi stevo.
Fell on my feet with my feline had been looking for one for while just went into a dealer in dewsbury and there she was . The car was not reg it was going out to a shopping centre as a viewing car thats why it came fully loaded feline spec plus satnav full leather alarm reverse sensors and peugeot protect in rjoja red also got a real deal too cheers puggyman208

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd be interested to see how long it takes for delivery of the 208, I also work for the NHS and sent off my paperwork for the lease of a 208 2 weeks ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts