Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been looking at roof racks. for my bike surf board.the problem im having is mines a 3 door does the same fitting kit work on both 3 and 5 door.
as i cant see where the rear feet would sit. or is this hid behind the rubber around the rear window

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nera208 said:
I'm wondering this too. Might pop in to the garage on the way home from work and ask to see how they fit on.

<table ="tableBorder" align="center" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="3" style="width: 968px; color: rgb44, 44, 44; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; table-layout: fixed;"><t><tr ="msgOddTableRow" style="height: 200px; min-height: 200px;"><td valign="top" ="msgLineDevider"><div ="msg" style="width: 813px;">did you find out how they fit?
</td></tr><tr ="postSeparatorTableRow"></tr></t></table>

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi all,

I have the roof bars on my 208 3 door feline on the front bars they push into the holes above the front door.

the rear ones just sit on the roof and are fitted under the rubber on the rear side windows if you want my opinion they area bit naff not as good as themounting system on the 308 which I had took two minutes to put them on.

regards Puggyman208

1 - 4 of 4 Posts