Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 208 access+ for 2 weeks now, i just added my 2nd tank of fuel and i want to reset the trip distance recorder. In the manual it just says i use the button on the right of the 3 buttons beneath the screen on the dash but i cant do it. Can someone please enlighten me as to how to do this, thanks :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, i asked the guy when i took my car in for its 1 month check and he told me to press and hold the button on the end of the wipers stick, works fine, haven't tried using the buttons on the dashboard since :)

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Hi, The button on the dashboard displays the miles/kilometres remaining until the next service if pressed briefly. A longer press will cause the current trip distance to flash, just keep pressing and it resets to zero. On models with a touchscreen the button on the end of the wiper stalk changes between the three MPG modes (Current, Trip 1, Trip 2) while a longer press will reset the selected mode to zero.
It only works with the ignition on.
Edited by: NickyNoogle

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Trip distance can also be reset by pressing the top button to the left of the touchscreen, then selecting the trip you want to reset, and touching the row of zeros.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts