Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had their GTI remapped yet? If so, where did you get it done?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that was my plan. No point getting it done first. Wondering how long it is gonna take them to release

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I have spoken to a lad at forge and he said mid feb so if your going to get the intercooler i would wait u will get better remap results.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do you think it is best to get it shipped and then just get it fitted locally?

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not sure I trust myself. Someone at work has said he will fit it for free anyway, was just wondering if Forge have somewhere where they fit them

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I think as DAVEGTI said u can prob do it your self u just have to drop the front bumper and take front support then just attach the new one with intercooler and attach the pipes, its really simpler than it sound but if u kno sumone to fit it thats even better

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Forge say you have to drill holes in the front of the crash structure to mount the new intercooler

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Yes i had the same infomation it uses the original crash bar and there is a small amount of cutting to fit the pipe work. They also have the hard pipe kit and induction kit. Fingers crossed it will be out soon

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Is there any word on Peugeot doing their own tuning package? Ford have Mountune which doesn't affect warranty, it's just a shame that Peugeot can't offer the same :(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts