Peugeot 208 Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
My guess would be, if you can manage IAT, the figures would be almost the same, but with much faster throttle response too.

The problem is you probably will never manage IAT in a acceptable level, hence in real world, I would say you're going to loss 10 - 20 bhp on average simply because of high IAT.

biggyrick said:
If you didn't upgrade to fmic what would stage 1 +tmsr2 make? Bhp plz?
Thanks

·
Banned
2,157 Posts
biggyrick said:
What should the following make:Stage 1 remap?
Stage 1 + TMSR2 kit ?

Comkotes:
why does the TMSR2 kit unleash this much power?
I remember a video on a rcz r that actually loss power when they tried to use different kits on it.
Also do you have any more pics of the TMSR2 kit please?
I have only seen one pic of it in an engine, so not a lot to see!
Thanks
Another photo....

·
Banned
2,157 Posts
macbrush said:
Will I benefit from upgrading from R1 to R2?

Comkotes said:
TMSR2 has 27% more airflow than R1 :)
MAF g/s is higher on TMSR2, It also delivers earlier low down in the revs so spools up even quicker than the R1. I would say an R1 is great and in the grand scheme of things the extra power a R2 would give over an R1 could be gained from a good bar and plate fmic but sticking with R1. I know you have a turbo upgrade so an R2 could well help but the bar and plate can be the key to power being better

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I am running Airtec FMIC which is bar and plate design, not sure if it's a good one though. Is there an upgrade offer available for R1 to R2?

Comkotes said:
macbrush said:
Will I benefit from upgrading from R1 to R2?

Comkotes said:
TMSR2 has 27% more airflow than R1 :)
MAF g/s is higher on TMSR2, It also delivers earlier low down in the revs so spools up even quicker than the R1. I would say an R1 is great and in the grand scheme of things the extra power a R2 would give over an R1 could be gained from a good bar and plate fmic but sticking with R1. I know you have a turbo upgrade so an R2 could well help but the bar and plate can be the key to power being better

·
Banned
2,157 Posts
Speedy said:
They are probably referring to me! I had my Euro6 done by Celtic. I found them an excellent company to deal with. I haven't driven on the open road yet to comment on performance but had no errors or issues to report in urban driving. They show a chart for the Euro 5. Im hoping to have a dyno run done later this month.

To help everyone this remap pictured is a stage 2 with fmic,large bore and catback. Using the correction factor (1.06) its making 214hp at the wheels on 1st remap run. Stock it was 187hp using same factor . It will be running around 205-208hp after remap settling which is 239bhp

Our highest after 5 weeks map settling on a stage 1 map is 219hp at wheels which is 252bhp
The highest we have is 386nm 271bhp (274ps)

Edited by: Comkotes

21 - 33 of 33 Posts