Peugeot 208 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I own a 2015 208. Both of the windows seal at the rear of the car are broken due to wear and tear I guess.

It seems like it happened because of the windows fully closed position is too high (see images below).

Any one knows how to fix this? And where to buy new kind of upper seals to the windows?

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
1991 205 GTi 1.9 Red ; 2014 208 GTi AE #071 White
382 Posts
Wow. I have never seen this before. If you say that it is because the window goes too far up then you need to fix this issue first. The rubbers would be fairly easy to replace I would imagine. Maybe try getting the part numbers from a Peugeot dealership and then google it for any matches. Try autodoc and the like.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow. I have never seen this before. If you say that it is because the window goes too far up then you need to fix this issue first. The rubbers would be fairly easy to replace I would imagine. Maybe try getting the part numbers from a Peugeot dealership and then google it for any matches. Try autodoc and the like.
Yeah its weird.
The hard part is to find the replacement. I couldnt find it anywhere. 🧐

·
Premium Member
1991 205 GTi 1.9 Red ; 2014 208 GTi AE #071 White
382 Posts
Google "208 window rubbers" or "seal". Then its a matter of trolling through mate to find what you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts