Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone fitted one of these ? If so was it after market or OEM ? How much ? They weren't available as an option when I ordered mine

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
As above! I'm very interested in getting the rear spoiler! Really think it will put that sporty edge on it without it being too imposing

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Cheepest i'v seen them is £200. I do know if you get one from a main agent, supplied and fitted they book at £568.99

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So £200 plus paint then ....... would £100 for the paint be about right, paint beingMorello Black??

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Its just the spolier on its own without fitting kit and in travel primer. I was looking at getting it as I can paint, so cuts down on costs. Plus my best mate gets me better then trade prices at the dealership he works at :D always a plus

·
Premium Member
69 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is painted and fitted too tho.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Fitting isn't exactly rocket science tho, And as for the painting. All depends on what colour but due to mine being Nera Black, I'll be painting it myself.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
208_MJA said:
Fitting isn't exactly rocket science tho, And as for the painting. All depends on what colour but due to mine being Nera Black, I'll be painting it myself.
Just shows the profit for the dealership if they only cost £200 in primer.

·
Premium Member
69 Posts
Tom300zx said:
Brilliant link thank you

Its okay, that brochureshould also beavailablefor your dealer as well. I'll be picking one up at the weekend to add to my collection of paperwork. Also means you can ring up with the part number

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I have had a spoiler fitted by peugeot themselves so my warranty is still intact. It was quite expensive as part ordered sprayed and fitted came to £777 in total. I also declared this change to my insurance company which increased my premium.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts