Peugeot 208 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi can anyone help I have a 2012 peugeot 208 Allure and was wondering can peugeot 308 gt line rear diffuser the one with the fake twin pipe be fitted to my car or is there something similar out there I can use
I have seen some on Aliexpress but they are not similar
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1991 205 GTi 1.9 Red ; 2014 208 GTi AE #071 White
382 Posts
the 308 bumper is totally different mate so doubt it would fit. I am sure that one of the many on aliex for the 208 will. Alternatively a company called TRC make them i believe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi can anyone help I have a 2012 peugeot 208 Allure and was wondering can peugeot 308 gt line rear diffuser the one with the fake twin pipe be fitted to my car or is there something similar out there I can use
I have seen some on Aliexpress but they are not similar
Thanks
I have seen someone in the 208 GTI Owners Club facebook group who has fitted the 308 gti diffuser to his 208 gti. Not sure how much work goes into it tho it looks asif it would be a big custom job to make it fit but I must admit it looks so much better than the standard diffuser. Sorry if this doesnt really help you out but if you can find the person thats done it you could always give them a message and see how difficult it is, im sure they would help you out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts