Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
For the last two days my radio closes down after about three minutes, then re-energises for another three minutes?
Can anyone advise please?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m also having the same issue. The girlfriends car 2016 208 just started doing this. Today it happened about 5 times on a 30 minute drive. I have read that it could be a software issue with the head unit 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same problem with my wife's 2015 208 today. Unit reboots every 3 minutes during a one hour commute. Switched off the phone Bluetooth but still did it... 😡

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same problem with my wife's 2015 208 today. Unit reboots every 3 minutes during a one hour commute. Switched off the phone Bluetooth but still did it... 😡
Pedro75-209
I cleared the bluetooth cache in my head unit.
Disconnected and cleared my vehicle from my phone.
Left it for a couple of hours.
Reconnected and problem solved.
Good luck 🤞

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Difficult to remember without being in the vehicle but....
From the menu select connection bluetooth. It is on that page .

·
Registered
1 Posts
This issue affected me too - immediately after I had its 4 year service last week (ie: the touchscreen kept turning itself off and then on again every 4 minutes, with or without having a phone connected). What fixed it for me was holding down the 2 buttons to the left of the screen until I heard a chime and it restarted, and that seemed to reset it. No problems since then (and it saved me the £120 Peugeot told me it would cost to have someone take a look at it...).

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm gonna give this a try in the morning if it still plays up. It's my wife car and she's not driving at the moment so I just give it a run into work every so often. There's lots of discussion on this issue on the 208 Facebook owners page and some software to try, but not had the nerve to go down that route yet 😅

1 - 13 of 13 Posts