Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all.
Okay so spotted some marks on my car recently. They are on the roof above the front doors that look like my wrap has thinned out and the dark colour has started to come through. I automatically assumed that it is a fault in the wrap and took it to the lads to have a look. Upon closer inspection it could be the roof strut spot welds bending the roof causing marks in the wrap as it is dented outover (very slightly, I still think it could be wrap issue) I will not know for certain if this is true until the 28th as the kind gents there have agreed that whatever it is they will re wrap my roof for me FOC.

Can anyone have a check of there roof for unwanted marks? Picture of mine is here

As said its above the front doors about an inch toward the front of the car and an inch or 2 towards the centre of the roof.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well been I to Radecal today to investigate this. Removed parts of the wrap to take a look underneath to see if there was any body work damage and oooo guess what?

Nothing. Not a mark on the roof which is what I thought we were going to find anyway. So they re doing it for me this coming Friday

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
funnily enough i discovered what looks like a slight dent in my roof, panel and i have no idea how it could have got there, i hope it isn't french build quality ;)

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have a picture? Where abouts on the roof is it?

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
by the aerial, i'll take a picture tomorrow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts