Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone
I'm a new member i have taken the plunge and part exchanged my Ds3 for a 208 but I'm not sure if I have made the right choice or not?

Why I thought about changing is I did like my ds3 until a few things started to go wrong with it so I thought that theses cars looked good, cheap to run and on tax.

Please help? Are they good cars?

Many Thanks

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
There's only one way to find out if you've made the right choice and thats to continue along the road you are going!

If it's any help I swapped a 3 litre convertible bmw for my 208 and I don't regret it. I've only had it for a couple of weeks but it's proving itself to be a great little car, I'm currently averaging just under 50mpg.

I've got a 1.2 active, what have you gone for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many Thanks for your message it's good to know you swapped your BMW for a 208
I guess I have had my ds3 for almost 2years now but it's just a few things that I have disliked about it, although it's had theses niggles you just get attached to it even though I have to think about my pocket now!

I should be getting excited but I'm not as yet but I probably will when I pick it up later this week.
I'm getting the 1.6 diesel feline.

·
Premium Member
506 Posts
essentially the DS3 & 208 are the same car with only cosmetic changes , so if you liked the DS3 chances are you will like the 208 just as much !

i hope the same problems don't start to crop up though. . .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts