Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an email from game today saying they will be out for Christmas (surprise) estimated price £349 for just the console.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Yes, offciially disclosed pricing and pictures of console at E3 show yesterday - £349 but still £80 cheaper than xbox one. Think it is going to be a big fight but early views seems to be that Sony are winning at this stage.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Hi lets just hope that they get the build wright on the ps4 this time I had twoof the ps3s die on me just out of warranty, one of them I bought on the release day costing me £500 notes, the first gen suffered from overheating problems.......
still a big fan of sony just hope they do not go down the line of charging for the online side of gaming.

regards Puggyman208

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think they will, but playstation plus is worth every penny anyway. I think I've been lucky with all mine. Got a ps3 fat on release day never had a problem with it. Sits in my spare room at home. Where my ps3 slim works just as good at work. Luck of the draw!
Edited by: DaveGTi

·
Registered
24 Posts
As a PC gamer and enthusiast, the only thing that would persuade me to get a PS4 would be a new version of Gran Turismo...featuring a 208, naturally. Hopefully more games will be ported to the PC anyway, because the PS4 will use and AMD APU with x86 architecture.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ah yes, but this particular forum is labelled "Idle Chit Chat, Non 208 related topics".
Point taken though, I'll try to keep it relevant.

·
Premium Member
641 Posts
No problem, sorry, I didn't know there was "Non 208 related forum"

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Winterholder said:
Ah yes, but this particular forum is labelled "Idle Chit Chat, Non 208 related topics".
Point taken though, I'll try to keep it relevant.

no it's fine - this was what this section was designed for really. Sometimes it's nice to chat about life other than our cars!

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like Exmgzr has turned into the spam police

·
Registered
20 Posts
It was a video game that made me learn to drive ..loved racing the abarth 500 on forza 4 , so much so i passed my test back in feb and bought one , shared it with my girlfriend and loved it ..then in may a cheap mini cooper s 05 plate was for sale so thought could do with a car each ...big mistake ..had it 2 months and with 18mpg £280 road tax a year and heavy steering and a work out clutch ,i new i had to get rid so last month i started test driving few cars ...and after trying most of the rivals ,i went into peugeot and on the off chance they had a 208 gti demo with 2k miles on ...and the rest they say is history ...so video games are very relevant... .ps .. drive club on ps4 looks sweet ...so driving only 6 months my car history is 160 bhp abarth 500 ..185 bhp mini cooper s ...200 bhp pug 208 gti

1 - 11 of 11 Posts