Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Music via Nano Lite works fine, but how do I play music from my Samsung S2? Tried Bluetooth as well as connecting to USB port, doesn't recognise either.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
Not sure what you're doing wrong. I simply connected the phone to the bluetooth system and then selected bluetooth from the menu on the touchscreen! This is using an iphone although i can't see why there would be a problem using the s2?

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
I have found if you connect a device to the USB & then try and connect on Bluetooth, it only shows on the USB connection. The only part of BT that works is the phone as hands free.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a Galaxy S2 and it connects then plays just fine via BT, not that I use it in that way much as I usually just keep a 16gb usb stick plugged in.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My S4 works perfectly...just connected it and then the phone prompted for permissions

Handfree, Music and the display on the screen are all fine

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Un plug your phone from the charger and then try. Connect device to touch screen, then start playing music on your phone and select Blue tooth source. It should be then playing.

Also try going into connection settings, select the phone connection and check that the box for audio streaming is ticked. If this is not selected then It will not allow you to play music bu the will allow you to make phone calls

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah, it works now. I was waiting for options to appear on the touch screen, didn't know I had to start playing the music from my phone.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts