Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going back to the garage in the next week or two to order the 'Prestige' version of the GTI

For the relatively small extra I reckoned it'll be worth it to get the sat nav, cielo, heated seats, armrestetc as standard (would havebeen adding them as an extra anyway) and will be getting the 'onyx black' version of the Carbone alloys (a.k.a "brake dust grey"!) instead of the usual silver.

Has anyone else ordered one of these yet? I was advised it's probably a 4-6 week wait (as everything is pretty much on it as standard).

Has anyone else got a "Satin" white yet? I've seen Pearl on the RCZ and really fancy it rather than Bianca. Would go for that over the Rioja as you can't see the red flash on the grill when you have Rioja ..... BUT (here is my quandary) ....... you can opt for a white flash instead .... which would obviously be visible on the red car..... WOULD IT LOOK NAFF??? Anyone else have it? Any photos?

Also ...loving the 'loyalty' Peugeot contribution for already having Passport .... get £500 off (pretty much covering the extra for the 'Prestige'!

Thanks in advance!!!

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Just had an excellent deal with my local Peugeot dealer!

Bought my GTi 208 last year and was planning on taking mine into the dealer for its first service when they suggested I upgraded to the GTI 208 Prestige. Long story short but my new shiny GTi prestige has been ordered and being delivered for Sept 1st 64 plate.

The final cost to me? Zero!!!!!
and the new deal I'm saving £8 per month on my passport plan to plus the unused servicing plan gets transferred to the new car at no cost!

Really excited and pleased. Glad to see that being a loyal customer actually does pay off!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered mine June 7th 2014 just been told today still not been built so probably looking end of September don't order a shark grey GTi prestige they seem to take forever.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
Ive been driving my 208 gti prestige since monday brings a smile to my face everytime i start it up love the car

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
pindomin said:
Ordered mine June 7th 2014 just been told today still not been built so probably looking end of September don't order a shark grey GTi prestige they seem to take forever.
Doesn't sound good for mine then. Ordered my shark grey prestige 2 weeks ago and was told 10-12 weeks.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
oh not good! i know when i sat down with the dealer 3 weeks ago they offered me a shark grey oddly enough as one at the time was available which just shipped in from France. Seems a heck of a wait tbh.

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
Thats cool! i had the option of having mine 3 weeks ago but it seemed a bit silly considering the new 64 plate is out Monday!!
Would rather wait. You can't beat the feeling of driving out on day 1 of a new reg shouting sheds to the 14 plate cars

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all

Sorry to bump an old post.
<div style="line-height: 19.6px;">

<div style="line-height: 19.6px;">I am leasing a 208 GTI Prestige, and I'm not sure if it comes with the arm rest or not. Does it come as standard?

<div style="line-height: 19.6px;">I've just posted on another topic about retro fitting the arm rest, but it may not be necessary if the Prestige trim means it comes with one!

<div style="line-height: 19.6px;">I want to steer clear of this as it is a lease car which I am not allowed to modify.

<div style="line-height: 19.6px;">Many thanks in advance

<div style="line-height: 19.6px;">Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts