Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome rubberball
Not getting a lot of info from the dealer. You should place your order and then be assigned a build date, from then your dealer should have a rough idea of delivery.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Placed an order May 6th for a white 5 door 1.6 e-hdi 92bhp Allure with MCP gearbox. Also JBL HiFi, black rear windows and technical grey rims. Spoked to my dealer 2 weeks ago and they told me it should be build this week and then it will take about a month til delivery here in Sweden.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have ordered a 208 1.6 THP Feline 3dr in Virtual Blue, in terms of extras I have gone with the midnight black leather trim (Heated Seats
), Navigation Upgrade for the Touchscreen and the Ultrasonic Alarm.Originally I had an expected delivery date towards the end of June but having been to the dealership tonight I have been told that there is a delay on the 'THP' build of around 2-3 weeks so mid July is when it should be arriving. Fair gutted there is now an extended wait but it will be worth it.
Went out in a 1.4HDi Allure whilst I was down there and it was great, drives really well and that touchscreen is awesome!

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Just been in touch with Peugeot customer services and they tell me that the build date for the Feline 115 bhp is September with a lead time of 13 weeks. Surely this can't be correct as that will make it Jan 2013 before I get delivery! The dealer has given me a px price for my car based on today's value so somebody doesn't know what they are talking about

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it not 13 weeks from now? Build date September and usually get the car a couple of weeks after that.Otherwise your car will be built in Sept and sat around somewhere until January.

Its good that they have give you a fixed trade in price, some knock a couple of hundred pounds off each month until the swap takes place.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, ordered my 208 Feline E-Hdi 115 white in April .. should have arrived in June 26th but I've been told its July 4th now... Your dealer should be able to give you a date and I do not there is a little delay at the factories ... my car is coming from the main factory in Poissy France and I've seen it on the dealers screen. If your not happy, then ask them to check the delivery screen.. if not on there, then get them to phone and make enquiries.. its your car, your money, you need to know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in the same situation, scheduled build date 18/07/12 then they expect delivery mid August at the dealership
. I have asked for them to hang on registering the car and instead register it on a 62 plate, don't see the point in having a 12 plate for the whole of two weeks max only for the new plate to be released.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts