Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just got my 208 today. Very happy with him so far.
Hoping that any problems mentioned in forums are on the older models but very useful to be warned of what can occur with these sweet little cars. Thought there would be more new members today than just me on the newbie section.
Carmen

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jojo270783 said:
hello when did you order your car???
Hi, I think it was around 17/18th Feb when I finally got the dealer to place the order.
The spec is the 'most popular' mid range 3 door Active 1.2. The dealerqde sure it was the newer model that comes with DAB radio. Would have loved the allure with all its extra bits & even more chrome shiny bits but it was a bit of a jump in costs. I got the dark blue colour as the oasis blue is no longer in production & although I like the greys in the showroom, out on the road o don't think they stand out that much.

Jbd, wish I had the gti but alas I don't have quite enough for one. Maybe one day...a girl can dream. Anyway for now I have my first ever brand new car so I am more than happy. I no longer have to put my key in the door to unlock it, don't have to worry that my locks are frozen, have music from 4 speakers not just one, there are no rattles or funny engine noises that occur on start up & I have air con & all the heat controls are lit up in the dark. I'm sure I'll miss my old 14 yr old polo but think the 208 will be a lot easier to live with!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts