Peugeot 208 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after nine weeks of waiting we picked it up this morning in lovely sunshine the car looks fab we were a bit worried about our colour choice ( morello black ) but it looks really good in the sun , only driven 15 miles so far and when we got it was raining so the pic's will have to wait till next weekend . Love the sat nav it works really well , shame there is no voice command for phone Bluetooth .The wife will be driving it in the week so she will let me know of any problems , Was not offered the 1000 mile check and the sales man has not heard of it and forgot to order floor mats saying they are on back order do not have much faith in our local dealer may take it to a dealer further away when it comes to service ,so wil post some pic,s next weekend

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
WOO HOO!

I ummed and arrred about getting morello black but settled for the safe(r) choice of shark grey in the end.

Was dubious about the satnav as even BMW satnavs aren't better than an aftermarket device like a tomtom. But the dealer offered it to me for £250 so I decided to give it a shot. Glad to hear it works well.

Looking forward to those photo's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts